About Kingston Darcy
Kingston Darcy are leading specialists in workplace investigations and conflict resolution. We provide expert advice, support and services to ensure a timely and cost-effective resolution to your workplace issues or conflict. Our professional team includes licensed workplace investigators and nationally accredited workplace mediators.
KINGSTON DARCY MANAGING DIRECTOR
B Int Bus, MBus, FAHRI
Carl has extensive experience in managing complex and sensitive workplace investigations. He has conducted numerous investigations on behalf of state and local government authorities, councils, private and public companies, educational institutions and not-for-profit organisations throughout Australia.
A nationally accredited mediator since 2010, Carl has assisted a broad range of clients to effectively respond to workplace conflict through mediation, conciliation and post-mediation coaching.
Prior to joining Kingston Darcy, Carl held executive human resource management positions within the mining, energy, and oil and gas industries in both Australia and the USA, and provided independent professional services as a workplace investigator and workplace mediator.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS:
Workplace Investigations Team
Our investigators are highly skilled in:
- conducting thorough assessments of allegations and complaints and determining the most appropriate response
- drafting specific allegations that capture all aspects of a complaint
- investigative interviewing of complainants, witnesses and respondents
- maintaining accurate and clear records of interviews and other investigation documents (likely to be required if a matter is litigated)
- ensuring procedural fairness throughout an investigation as well as compliance with the requirements of the Fair Work Act 2009
- identifying on the balance of probabilities what occurred and whether the conduct represented a breach of legislation, policy or procedure, and
- presenting the investigation findings in a comprehensive, clear and easily understood report.
Conflict resolution team
Our workplace mediators are highly skilled in:
- assisting organisations and human resource departments to achieve timely and cost-effective resolutions to workplace conflict
- explaining the mediation process to all participants and stakeholders
- assessing the willingness and readiness of each party to enter mediation
- facilitating mediations between employees at all levels (whether conflict between two employees, management and employees, or an entire team)
- ensuring confidentiality to encourage open, frank discussion, and
- ensuring all participants are provided the opportunity to express their views, wishes and needs.